Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

This must be a test

Well, I finally bit the bullet and signed on with a new hosting service. My site is still down even though I was told after an hour plus on the phone that everything would be running today.

It's one of those days when rather than dealing with it I should go fishing or just do something fun to remove the stress. I am quite convinced that I am being tested. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

I did accomplish one thing, I started a monthly newsletter. It hasn't gone out yet but the just of it is apologizing to all my customers for the inconvenience of the web site being down. (You can get in with a cached copy, but I can't guarantee that the shopping cart  will work.)

I've got plenty of new rocks to post, turquoise, agates, more stones for the $4 and Down Gallery, but there's no point in posting that until the web site is up and running properly.



No comments: